Throughout the year we are able to provide:
- In-school cooperative P.E. programs, we come to you!
- Programs on rules of golf and etiquette.
- Programs on course care and maintenance.
- Corporate team building opportunities and business retreats.
- The First Tee Certification programs based on golf skill and knowledge and application of the rules.
- Work experience and off site opportunities to qualified program participants.
- Instruction and play opportunities to adults and youth.
- Participants receive the opportunity to get academic and life skill reinforcement.
- An environment in which boys and girls are welcome, safe, and encouraged to succeed.
- Health & fitness.
If you would like information on any of the mentioned opportunities or programs for you or a group, please contact Gerald Richardson at 863-577-0236.